Those responsible for the care of our meeting include:
- Clerk of Meeting (email@example.com)
- Assistant clerk of Meeting (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recording clerk (email@example.com)
- Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meeting recorder (email@example.com)
- Historian-Archivist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- College Park Quarterly representative
- American Friends Service Committee liaison
- San Francisco Friends School Quaker Life Committee representatives
- Pacific Yearly Meeting representative (email@example.com)
- Friends Committee on National Legislation contact
- Friends Committee on Legislation California representative (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Meeting for Worship with attention to business is the central time we conduct the meeting’s business and is clerked by the Clerk of San Francisco Monthly Meeting on the second Sunday of each month, except July. Members and attenders are encouraged to attend in order to better care for the Meeting as a whole.
Our committees (and their clerks and members) are also responsible for care of our Meeting in all its capacities. Members of San Francisco Friends Meeting and attenders are encouraged to support the life of the Meeting by participating in its care.